About reports, views, and dashboards
Managers, supervisors, and agents can use dynamic views, dashboards, and reports to see contact center performance and metrics.
Dynamic views display historical and real-time metrics for the contact center, queues, agents, interactions, outbound campaigns, scheduled callbacks, and workforce management. Configure and personalize views to meet your business needs.
- Agents Performance views
- API Usage view
- DNIS Performance view and Detail view
- Flow Performance views
- Interactions view
- Intraday monitoring view
- Journey Action Maps Summary view, Journey Outcomes view, and Journey Segments view
- My Performance views
- My Queues Activity view
- Outbound campaign details view
- Queues views
- Real-time adherence view
- Scheduled Callbacks view
- Skills Performance view
- Surveys Summary view and Detail view
- Voice Transcript Content Search view
- Wrap-Up Performance Summary view
- Agent Development Summary view and Detail view
- My Development view
- Bot Performance Summary view and Detail view
- Topic Trends Summary view
- Topic Trends Detail view
- Agent topics detail view and Detail view
- Flow topics summary view and Detail view
- Queue topics summary view and Detail view
Work with views
Customize views to see only the data for the dates you need. Save your current view and settings to return quickly to that data. Download the data for more analysis or to share with others. Activate agents in queues so that agents work the queues where you need them. Change an agent’s status from the Queues Activity Detail view.
- Select a date range for views
- View aggregate performance data
- Save a view’s filters and column settings
- Export view data and Scheduled Exports view
- Export best practices
- Activate and deactivate agents in queues
- Change an agent’s status
- Log an agent out of Genesys Cloud
- Disassociate an agent from a station
- Limited PII masking in performance views and exports
Monitor the real-time activity for the contact center, including service level, ASA, and the number of customers interacting and waiting. View assigned and completed interactions. Monitor evaluation and calibration activity for the contact center.
Use reports to see past metrics and data about the contact center. Learn about reports and how to choose the report for your needs. Troubleshoot and find answers to common questions about reports.
Work with reports
Set up and run reports about interaction, agent, and contact center metrics. View an example of each report to see the type of data contained in the report. Download past reports for up to 90 days after you create them.
See information about each report, including a description of the report and metrics included in the report.
- Agent Login-Logout Details report
- Agent Metrics report
- Agent Metrics Export report
- Agent Quality Details report
- Agent Activity Summary report
- Agent Activity Summary Export report
- Dialer Campaign Detailed Attempt History report
- Dialer Campaign Success Results by Day report
- Dialer Campaign Success Results by Interval Report
- Interaction Details report
- Queue Metrics Daily report
- Queue Metrics Interval report
- Queue Metrics Interval Export report
- Queue Metrics Summary report
- Queue Wrapup Summary report
- User Status Detail report
- Predictive Routing Queue Detail report
Configure analytics options
Change the way Genesys Cloud calculates metrics in views and reports.
Learn the definitions of common metrics used in the reports, dashboards, and views.