About reports, views, and dashboards
Dynamic views display historical and real-time metrics for the contact center, queues, agents, interactions, outbound campaigns, scheduled callbacks, and workforce management. Configure and personalize views to meet your business needs, including selecting the date range, showing and hiding columns, selecting media types, and filtering by user, queue, or details.
- Agents Performance views
- DNIS Performance view and detail view
- Interactions view
- Intraday monitoring view
- My Performance views
- My Queues Activity view
- Outbound campaign details view
- Queues views
- Real-time adherence view
- Scheduled Callbacks view
- Skills Performance view
- Wrap-Up Performance Summary view
Work with views
Choose to see only the data and dates that you need in a view. Choose to show only the data for a group of users or queues. Save your current view and settings to return quickly to that data. Choose a dynamic date range when you save to access today’s, yesterday’s, last week’s, or last month’s data relative to the day you access the view. Download the data for more analysis or to share with others. Activate agents in queues so that agents work the queues where you need them. Change an agent’s status from the Queues Activity Detail view.
Monitor the real-time activity for the contact center, including service level, ASA, and the number of customers interacting and waiting. View assigned and completed interactions. Monitor evaluation and calibration activity for the contact center.
Use reports to see past metrics and data about the contact center. Learn about reports and how to choose the report for your needs. Troubleshoot and find answers to common questions about reports.
Work with reports
Set up and run reports about interaction, agent, and contact center metrics. View an example of each report to see the type of data contained in the report. View past reports for up to 90 days.
See information about each report, including a description of the report and metrics included in the report.
- Agent Login-Logout Details report
- Agent Metrics report
- Agent Metrics Export report
- Agent Quality Details report
- Agent Activity Summary report
- Agent Activity Summary Export report
- Dialer Campaign Detailed Attempt History report
- Dialer Campaign Success Results by Day report
- Dialer Campaign Success Results by Interval Report
- Interaction Details report
- Outbound Campaign: Detailed Attempt History report
- Queue Metrics Daily report
- Queue Metrics Interval report
- Queue Metrics Interval Export report
- Queue Metrics Summary report
- Queue Wrapup Summary report
- User Status Detail report
Learn the definitions of common metrics used in the reports, dashboards, and views.