View an interaction’s details
The following permissions for conversation details:
- Analytics > Conversation Detail > View
- Conversation > Communication > View
For related procedures accessed through this page, see the task’s article for prerequisites.
An interaction’s detail page is the central location for viewing more information about that interaction and completing tasks related to it. The interaction’s detail page shows the interaction overview that is a visual representation of the interaction, and it shows the details of the interaction in tabbed pages.
The interaction overview provides information about the interaction participants and the type of interaction. For voice interactions, it includes a waveform with sentiment markers, providing insight into a customer’s attitude during an interaction.
To view an interaction’s detail page, click an interaction from any of the following views:
- Interactions view
- Agents Interactions Detail view
- Queues Activity Detail view
- Queues Interactions Detail view
You can also arrive at an interaction’s detail page when completing a task on an interaction. For example, if you have assigned evaluations to complete in your inbox, then you can navigate directly to the relevant interactions from the inbox.
- If an agent submits more than one wrap-up code, Genesys Cloud displays the latest code. You can click a link to see the additional wrap-up codes.
- Copy a customer’s address from the interaction’s detail page
- Monitor in-progress interactions
- View an interaction’s timeline
- View an interaction’s quality summary
- View an interaction’s evaluations
- Assign a new evaluation
- View an interaction’s audit trail
- Annotate a recording
- Download a recording
- Modify a recording’s archive or delete date
- Manage ACD voicemail recordings
- View an interaction’s Predictive Engagement journey data
- Work with a voice transcript
- Schedule a coaching appointment
- Protect recordings from deletion for a legal hold directive
- Work with sentiment analysis
- Work with an interaction overview