About agent interactions
Agent interactions are the front-line exchanges between your company and its contacts.
Go on queue
Specify the queues to work today and get to work by going On Queue to accept an interaction.
Learn about the Interactions panel. See all your current interactions and switch between them.
Work with interactions
Accept and respond to calls, email, messages, and web chat. Create the interaction history for a contact and an organization. View Predictive Engagement customer journey information for a chat interaction.
- Work with voice interactions
- Work with callback interactions
- Work with voicemail interactions
- Work with chat interactions
- Work with email interactions
- Work with message interactions
- Work with co-browse for web messaging sessions
- Work with external contacts during an interaction
- Work with chat interactions with Predictive Engagement
- Work with message interactions with Predictive Engagement
- Work with a voice transcript
- Switch channels for an interaction
- Transfer voice interactions
Use scripts and canned responses
Read scripts that guide you through an interaction. Use canned responses to help you quickly find common responses to answer commonly asked questions.
Get a link to the interaction
Copy the web address for the current interaction and paste it in the location of your choice. The link takes managers and admins to a record of the interaction.
Enter after-contact work
Learn about after contact work (ACW) and where to enter notes and wrap-up codes to complete an interaction.
If your queue is assigned to an agent assistant, agent assist provides FAQ suggestions during a customer call. Ask a logged in supervisor for assistance.