About Genesys Cloud Voice
Genesys Cloud Voice is an Internet-based telephony service that you can activate for use with your Genesys Cloud organization. It provides public telephony access to any Genesys Cloud services to which you subscribe, such as Communicate or the Genesys Cloud call center.
You can purchase phone numbers from us or you can bring phone numbers with you. When you have phone numbers in the Genesys Cloud Voice system, you can assign them to users, IVR systems, managed phones, or campaigns.
Purchase phone numbers directly from within Genesys Cloud Voice using the Number Purchase portal.
You can port both toll-free and DID numbers from your current carrier to Genesys Cloud Voice. Learn the ins and outs of number porting.
- Port numbers overview
- Port toll-free numbers
- Port toll-free numbers in bulk
- Port DID numbers
- Port a large batch of DID numbers
- Port DID numbers in bulk
- Port DID numbers by email
- Port DID numbers in EMEA
- Accept terms and conditions (port numbers)
- Sort port requests
- Cancel a port request
- Edit a port request
- Port numbers out of Genesys Cloud Voice
- Genesys Cloud Voice number porting FAQs
Manage your Genesys Cloud Voice numbers.
When you purchase or port phone numbers into Genesys Cloud Voice, you can pair those numbers to Genesys Cloud Voice compatible phones, including the Genesys Cloud web-based (WebRTC) phone.
Genesys Cloud Voice services include Enhanced 911 emergency services. Certain circumstances, such as a power outage or Internet failure, prevent emergency services operation. To alert users to the possibility of emergency service failures, you must affix warning labels to ALL equipment that connects to Genesys Cloud Voice services.
Locations and sites
Terms and conditions
Find out more about the Genesys Cloud Voice terms and conditions concerning Emergency Dialing and third-party licensing. In addition, read the E-Sign Act information for pertinent notices about the use of your Genesys Cloud Voice electronic records.
To find the most current charges for usage, check the pricing sheets and rate schedules.
- Genesys Cloud Voice pricing
- Genesys Cloud Voice billing cycle
- Download your usage report
- Use your Genesys Cloud Voice usage report for internal cost accounting
- Reconcile your Genesys Cloud Voice invoice against your usage report
- Genesys Cloud Voice taxes (United States)
- Genesys Cloud Voice billing FAQs