Set up a call center in Salesforce
- User permissions to manage call centers in Salesforce. For more information about permissions, click Help on Salesforce pages during any step in setting up a call center.
To use the PureCloud for Salesforce integration, first set up a call center in Salesforce and configure Client Settings in the managed package settings. Then assign users to that call center.
- Change the region of your PureCloud organization.
- Configure call center settings.
- (Optional) Configure Omni-Channel sync.
- Configure country codes.
- (Optional) Map interaction attributes to Salesforce activity fields.
- (Optional) Customize interaction details.
- (Optional) Configure search.
- Assign users to the call center.
You can assign users a couple ways. For more information, see Managing Call Center Users in the Salesforce documentation.
- (Optional) Use different configurations for different agents.
For more information, see Managed package settings.
For more information about the integration, see About PureCloud for Salesforce.