Configure extension points
- An Apex class that implements one or more interfaces to customize actions. For more information, see Extension points in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.
You can configure extension points in the managed package to use an Apex class that you created to customize actions such as click-to-dial or screen pop in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.
- Click Setup.
- Search for Installed Packages.
- Under Build, click Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, click Configure next to the Genesys Cloud for Salesforce package.
- Under Choose a Call Center, select a version of the call center definition.
- Under Extension Point Settings, select the Apex class that you created.
For more information, see Extension points in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.
- Click Save.
The client now performs actions based on customizations in your Apex class.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.