About PureCloud troubleshooting
This article provides links to conceptual information and best practice recommendation for various PureCloud features.
Work with Customer Care
Refer to these articles to open a case and interact with support.
- PureCloud Customer Care
- My Support Portal
- PureCloud Customer Care phone support
- Request chat from Customer Care
- Troubleshoot PureCloud before calling Customer Care
- Get a conversation ID for Customer Care
- Gather console logs
- Find a correlation ID
- Pair a Customer Care Support organization to your PureCloud organization
View troubleshoot videos
Watch solutions to common PureCloud problems.
Troubleshoot general PureCloud features
Solve general PureCloud problems. (Architect, Integrations, and telephony are covered in separate sections.)
Solve problems for operations with PureCloud’s flow authoring tool.
- About Architect
- Troubleshoot Architect log in
- Troubleshoot prompt preview
- Troubleshoot cannot add -debug to flow name
- Troubleshoot True and False are not localized in expression text
- Troubleshoot disconnected agents during secure call flow
- Troubleshoot inability to pass attributes between flows
- Troubleshoot custom expression disappears when switching to Sequence Builder
- Troubleshoot a failed delete
- Troubleshoot partial results from the dependency database
Solve problems with integrations.
Troubleshoot phones, WebRTC, and video chat
Solve problems with phones, webRTC, and video chat.
Troubleshoot Edges and trunks
Solve problems with PureCloud Edges and trunks.
Solve problems with networks.