About people and permissions
Learn how to add people to your organization, edit profiles, assign roles and permissions, manage pairings between organizations, and use divisions to separate and group configuration objects. Permissions allow users to do various tasks, such as create groups, set up integrations, and supervise contact center activity.
Add people to your organization one at a time or using bulk import from a CSV file. Edit user profiles, assign permissions, and assign a phone.
- Invite people to your organization
- Add people one at a time
- Add people with a CSV file import
- Manage People page
- Edit a user’s profile
- Edit a user’s configuration data
- Reset a user’s password
- Track agent attrition
- Set a user as inactive
- Set the status of multiple users
- Turn on auto answer for agents
- User skills overview
- Delete someone from your organization
Roles and permissions
Add or remove permissions for people in the organization. Create roles for assigning customized sets of permissions.
- Roles and permissions overview
- Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons
- Product, roles and permissions list
- Work with roles and permissions
- Add roles
- Edit a role
- Automatically backfill roles with new permissions
- Check a user’s permissions
- Roles and permissions for authorized users
- Permission conditions
Manage the pairing between two Genesys Cloud organizations. Manage authorized users and groups. See organizations that you can work in, and see who can work in your organization.
Understand the concept of divisions, and learn how to create and configure a division. Assign roles to divisions, assign roles to groups, assign people to roles, etc.