About organization settings
Configure settings that affect all your Genesys Cloud users.
View your organization details, including your organization ID.
Configure your organization settings
Configure global settings such as location detection and who receives notifications about issues. Configure how people are onboarded, voicemail options, and whether your organization is HIPAA or PCI DSS compliant.
- Manage organization settings
- Turn off location detection
- Change the default language
- Change the default country code
- Add a destination for issue submissions
- Configure invite links
- Turn off voicemail PIN
- Set the maximum voicemail length
- Choose a default TTS engine
- Strip skills from voice interactions on blind transfers by agents
- Reset an agent’s routing score after presence changes
- View your security and compliance settings
- Enable automatic redaction of sensitive information
- Enable voicemail notifications
- Allow PII in voicemail email notifications
- Enable voicemail transcription
- Turn off file uploading in chats
- Turn off Collaborate chat
- Set an automatic inactivity timeout
- Enable division-aware role management
- Restore previous presence for agents who disconnect and then reconnect to Genesys Cloud
- Enable communication level after call work
- Route email to multiple destinations
Configure sign-on requirements
Customers require control over login to manage their workforce and to prevent unauthorized access. Set requirements for passwords used to sign on to Genesys Cloud, or configure Genesys Cloud to use a single sign on (SSO) identity provider.
Learn about Genesys Cloud statuses. Configure secondary statuses. Status management is not available to customers from other platforms.
Configure free seating
Learn about free seating and configure it for your users.
Determine assignment for new permissions
You can choose to direct Genesys Cloud to assign permissions automatically for new features as they become available. Alternatively, you can choose to assign these permissions manually as you deem appropriate within your organization’s structure.
Manage Genesys Cloud embedding
Administrators can optionally enable a security setting to prevent external websites from embedding an instance of their Genesys Cloud organization in an iframe. This feature combats “clickjacking,” a malicious technique that redirects a user to a website under the attacker’s control.
WARNING: Enabling this feature could cause Genesys Cloud integrations, Genesys Cloud apps, and any other application or integration that embeds Genesys Cloud into an iframe, whose domain is not listed in Allowed Embeddable Domain(s), to be unusable.
Before activating this feature, read Manage Genesys Cloud embedding for background information. Then configure Genesys Cloud to allow use of iframes only within the domains of any integrations that your organization uses.