Agent activity overview
- Genesys Cloud 3 license
- UI > Agent Activity > View
At least one of the following permissions:
- WFM > AgentSchedule > View
- Gamification > Scorecard > View
- Gamification > Leaderboards > View
- Learning > Assignment > View
- Coaching > Appointment > Participate
Agents can view their current or upcoming schedule, scorecard, leaderboard, and coaching appointments on the Activity page.
The cards that you can see on the Overview tab depend on your permissions.
The Scorecard Summary card shows:
- Your daily points total
- Your all-time total number of points
- Your average number of points for the day of the week
- Overall average of points of people in your division for that day
- Trends for 4- or 13-week intervals
The trends show daily points over the interval. A dotted line represents your average number of points for the interval.
The Personal Bests card shows your personal best points for a day, week, and month. You can also see the person in your division with the best day, week, or month.
The Coaching Appointments card shows your future coaching appointments. For more information, see My Development view.
The Assigned Modules card shows the modules assigned to you. For more information, see My Development view.
The Scorecard tab shows your:
- Monthly attendance
- Daily points total
- Points for every metric that your organization measures
The Monthly Attendance card shows the:
- Current day
- Days you are scheduled or not scheduled
- Days you are present or absent
You can change the month to see your attendance for other months.
Daily Points Total
The Daily Points Total card shows your:
- Total daily points
- Maximum point goal
A blue star indicates that you have not reached the target. If you reach the maximum points, you receive a gold star.
- Day of week average
It also shows trends for your daily points total over 4 or 13 weeks.
The Punctuality card shows the points awarded to you for following your schedule.
You can see the schedule for a particular date, the number of points you earned per activity, and the maximum points possible.
- X indicates that activity was started outside of minimum for “Good” threshold
- ✓ indicates that activity was between Perfect and Good
- ★ indicates that activity was on time and within Perfect range
- Actual and target start times
Each metric card shows your performance against the defined metric objective for a configured KPI.
You can see the points for a particular date, the number of points you earned, and the maximum points possible.
- Zones as defined in the gamification profile
- Threshold values as defined in the gamification profile
- Point values as defined in the gamification profile
- Agent’s performance:
- If on target, ★ is golden
- If not on target, ★ is clear
The Leaderboards tab displays the point leaders in your division, including your rank and the rank of your peers based on various performance metrics.
You can select one of the following date intervals to use when you view the leaderboard:
- Today (Default)
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
You can also select a custom range through a date interval picker. You can select the metric to view when you view the leaderboard.
You can search the name of an agent to find their leaderboard listing.
Leaderboards have a limit of 300 agents. Agents that have not logged in or have not earned any points do not show up on the leaderboard.