Agent activity overview
- Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital or Genesys Cloud EX license
- Genesys Cloud CX 3, Genesys Cloud CX 1 WEM Add-on II, or Genesys Cloud CX 2 WEM Add-on I
- UI > Agent Activity > View permission
At least one of the following permissions:
- Workforce Management > Agent Schedule > View
- Gamification > Scorecard > View
- Gamification > Leaderboards > View
- Learning > Assignment > View
- Coaching > Appointment > Participate
- Quality > Evaluation > Edit Agent Sign-off (for evaluation widgets)
The agent activity view enables you to see various data directly related to your schedule, tasks, and performance immediately. At a glance, the agent activity view provides a current summary of your off-queue information in one location.
From the agent activity view, agents can view their current or upcoming schedule, scorecard, leaderboard, and coaching appointments. For examples, agents can:
- See today’s schedule
- Stay in adherence and conformance (take breaks at the specified time)
- View manager evaluations and provide feedback
- Meet supervisor for coaching
- See My Performance compared against objectives and peer performance
- Get up to date on new policies and procedures
- Complete learning content of work on personal development
The agent activity view consists of the following six areas of information. For more information, click each title.
The schedule shows all your activities for the day, including the start time for each activity. To see your full schedule, click View full schedule. Your schedule updates in real time. For more information about viewing your schedule, see My Schedule view.
The overview tab displays information about your evaluations, personal bests, assigned modules, scorecards, and your assigned, in progress, and completed coaching appointments.
- The cards that you see in the Overview tab depend on your permissions.
- You can rearrange the cards to suit your personal use. For more information, see the Rearrange the data in the Overview tab section below.
The evaluation summary card shows details about aggregate evaluation scores. It includes:
- This week – Sunday to Saturday
- This month – Calendar month
The information listed per interval is:
- Average total score
- Average critical score
- Number of scored evaluations
- Day span or month
- Date preference:
- Release date (default) – The date on which the evaluation was released to you
- Created date – The date on which the evaluation was generated
- Conversation date – The date of the conversation
- Form selection menu: All forms or a specific form
Evaluations Due for Review
The evaluations due for review card shows recent evaluations (30 days old or less), that are released and await your review and acknowledgment. The card includes individual evaluations pending review with the following attributes:
- Form name
- Media type, Queue, Conversation Date
- Evaluation total score
For each evaluation in the list, you can review its data, provide comments, and acknowledge that you assessed the evaluation.
The scorecard summary card shows metrics and points based on your assigned gamification profile. It includes:
- Your daily points total
- Your all-time total number of points
- Your average number of points for the day of the week
- Overall average points of all agents assigned to the same gamification profile as you.
The trends show daily points over the interval. A dotted line represents your average number of points for the interval.
The personal bests card shows your personal best points for a day, week, and month. You can also see which agents assigned to the same gamification profile as you have the best day, week, and month.
The coaching appointments card shows your future coaching appointments. For more information, see My Development view.
The assigned modules card shows the modules assigned to you. For more information, see My Development view.
Rearrange the data in the Overview tab
- Select Activity > Overview.
- Click the rearrange icon.
The Overview cards appear gray with a thin blue border.
- Click the card that you want to move and drag it to the preferred location.
- Click the Done Editing button to save your changes.
To cancel your changes, click the Cancel button.
The Insights view enables supervisors to gain insights about an agent’s performance between two specific dates. As a supervisor, you can access a single and comparative view of how each agent on your team performs on all key measures:
- Compared with their goals and objectives
- Compared with self over time
- Compared with their peer group
For more information, see Agent activity insights.
The scorecard tab shows metrics and points based on your assigned gamification profile. It includes these metrics:
- Monthly attendance
- Daily points total
- Points for every metric in the gamification profile that you are assigned
The monthly attendance card shows this information:
- Current day
- Days you are scheduled or not scheduled
- Days you are present or absent
- Days with evaluation scores and points available, highlighted with a red dot and the hover text “Quality score available”
You can change the month to see your attendance for other months.
Click the image to enlarge.
Daily Points Total
The daily points total card shows your:
- Total daily points
- Maximum point goal
A blue asterisk indicates that you have not reached the target. If you reach the maximum points, you receive a gold asterisk.
- Day of week average
It also shows trends for your daily points total over 4 or 13 weeks.
The punctuality card shows the points awarded to you for following your schedule.
You can see the schedule for a particular date, the number of points you earned per activity, and the maximum points possible.
- X indicates that activity started outside minimum for “Good” threshold
- ✓ indicates that activity was between Perfect and Good
- ★ indicates that activity was on time and within Perfect range
- Actual and target start times
Each metric card shows your performance against the defined metric objective for a configured KPI.
You can see the points for a particular date, the number of points you earned, and the maximum points possible.
- Zones as defined in the gamification profile that you are assigned
- Threshold values as defined in the gamification profile that you are assigned
- Point values as defined in the gamification profile that you are assigned
- Agent’s performance:
- If on target, ★ is golden
- If not on target, ★ is clear
The leaderboards tab displays the point leaders in the same gamification profile as you, including all profile members’ rank based on the profile’s metrics.
You can select one of the following date intervals to use when you view the leaderboard:
- Today (Default)
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
You can also select a custom range through a date interval picker. You can select the metric to view when you view the leaderboard.
You can search the name of an agent to find their leaderboard listing.
Leaderboards have a limit of 300 agents. Agents that did not logged in or did not earn points do not show up on the leaderboard.
The Schedule tab displays today’s schedule and tomorrow’s schedule. This tab also enables you to view schedules by week, month, or year and also allows you to submit shift trades, time-off requests, and adherence exceptions. You can also copy a schedule link to send to other users or applications.
For more information about managing schedules, time-off requests, and settings in a mobile app, see:
This table describes the actions that you can perform from the Schedule tab.
The Shift Trades icon enables you to work with shift trades, specify whether to allow other agents to send shift trade offers to you, and view the following shift trade information:
|The Time-Off Requests icon allows you to perform these time-off related tasks:
|The Exceptions icon displays a comparison of your current activity against your scheduled activity. If you are out of adherence, the system displays a message at the top of your schedule and outlines the conflicting activity in red. To dismiss the notification, update your status to the scheduled activity.|
|The Copy URL icon enables you to obtain a shareable link to your workforce management schedule and synchronize it with Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, or other third-party calendars that support iCalendar subscriptions.|
You can work with shift trades, specify whether to allow other agents to send shift trade offers to you, and view the following shift trade information:
- Posted Trades For Week. This list includes shift trades that other agents created in the current week and that you match.
- My Trades. This list includes all of your shift trades that are either unmatched or pending administrator review for any week.
- Completed Trades. This list shows all of your canceled, denied, approved, and expired shift trades from the last two weeks.
For more information about shift trades, see Navigate the Shift Trades panel.
The My Time Off panel enables you to perform these time-off related tasks:
- Submit a time-off request
- View your approved and pending time-off requests
- Cancel eligible time-off requests
For information about time-off requests, see Agent time-off requests.
Out of adherence notifications
You are out of schedule adherence when your scheduled activities do not match your actual activities. You can also be out of adherence if you are on-queue but not part of a management unit or a schedule. When you are out of adherence, a notification appears on your schedule.
For more information, see View out of adherence notifications.
Access your schedule
To access your schedule from the agent activity dashboard:
- From the agent activity view, click the Schedule tab.
- To see the most current data, click Refresh . This view does not update automatically.
- To view the complete schedule, click View full schedule.