About phone management
PureCloud supports a number of types of phones and provides basic and advanced configuration controls.
Investigate and compare the types of phones that PureCloud supports.
PureCloud provides you with special features to make it easier for you to manage phones.
PureCloud provides support for managed and unmanaged phones and configuration consists of two steps.
PureCloud provides you with special features to make it easier for you to perform phone management operations.
Provisioning phones in PureCloud is designed to simplify the configuration of phones by directing a phone to a source of device configuration settings.
- Use the PureCloud provisioning service for phone configuration
- Enable DHCP and DNS on your server for phone provisioning
- Enable DHCP on the phone to discover the phone settings from the Edge
- Manually configure the provisioning information for the Polycom SoundPoint IP phone
- Manually configure the provisioning information on the Polycom VVX phone
- Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning requirements
- Provision phones for PureCloud Voice
As you are configuring Phones in PureCloud, you might find this information useful.