About phone management
Genesys Cloud supports a number of types of phones and provides basic and advanced configuration controls.
Genesys Cloud supports four categories of phones: Managed, Unmanaged, Remote, and WebRTC. Investigate and compare the phones that Genesys Cloud supports.
Genesys Cloud provides you with special features to make it easier for you to manage phones.
Genesys Cloud provides support for managed and unmanaged phones and configuration consists of two steps.
Genesys Cloud provides you with special features to make it easier for you to perform phone management operations.
Provisioning phones in Genesys Cloud is designed to simplify the configuration of phones by directing a phone to a source of device configuration settings.
- Use the Genesys Cloud provisioning service for phone configuration
- Enable DHCP and DNS on your server for phone provisioning
- Enable DHCP on the phone to discover the phone settings from the Edge
- Manually configure the provisioning information for the Polycom SoundPoint IP phone
- Manually configure the provisioning information on the Polycom VVX phone
- Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning requirements
- Provision phones for Genesys Cloud Voice
- Provision phones for BYOC Cloud