About Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows
Build bots within Architect and then integrate them into Architect call, chat, and message flows. This process unifies the bot and flow authoring experience for administrators, flow authors, and contact center managers. Initially, Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows support US English (en-US), UK English (en-GB), and Australian English (en-AU) languages. Genesys supports third-party TTS engines. This feature is not PCI DSS-compliant. Best practice recommends that you do not use them in Architect secure call flows. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance.
Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows features and concepts
Learn about Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows key features and concepts. Understand how important aspects of bot building help you during your organization’s flow design and learn how bots and flows work together.
- Key concepts of Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows
- Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows pricing
- Best practice recommendations for building bots in Architect
- Work with Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows
- Use Architect to create a bot for an inbound flow
- Intents overview
- Slots and slot types overview
- Utterances overview
- Confirmations overview
- Learning overview
Build a bot flow in Architect
- Create a Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flow video tutorial
- Build a bot with Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows
- Work with intents in a bot flow
- Use built-in slot types in a bot flow
- Use custom list slot types in a bot flow
- Use custom dynamic list slot types in a bot flow
- Use custom regular expression slot types in a bot flow
- Work with utterances
- Map slots to utterances
- Use learning to improve your bot
- Pass data to and from a bot
- Work with quick replies in bot conversations
Bot flow settings and resources
Set up and use resources for your bot flow.
Bot flow actions and tasks
Understand the available Architect actions that you can implement into your bots and flows.
Enhance a bot flow in Architect with advanced features
Learn how to use built-in templates and logic that you can customize to fit your organization’s needs.
Intent miner analyzes chat and voice transcripts, or recordings, to determine customer intents, complete with real-world utterances, that you can refine and customize, and then import into a new bot. The intent miner returns volume analytics that enable administrators and contact center managers to apply data that enhances the customer experience.