Series: Set up groups
Set a profile picture for a group
You can upload a profile picture that represents your group in Genesys Cloud. You can also upload informal photos to share with your group members.
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Groups.
- For a General group, click the General tab. For a Skill Expression group, click the Skill Expression tab.
- Click the name of the group that you want to edit.
- On the left side, click Edit , and then click Edit Profile Picture.
- To upload a profile picture, on the Profile Picture tab click New Picture.
Alternatively, to upload informal pictures, click the Informal Photos tab. Click Upload.
- Do one of the following:
- To upload a picture, drag and drop it into the box, or click browse to select it from your device.
- To take a picture using your device’s camera, click Take picture. Select your camera and, if necessary, allow your browser to access it. Click Take picture.
- To use a picture from the Internet, in the Enter image URL box, type the address of the image. Then click the check mark.
- Click and drag the selection handles to crop the image.
- Click Upload Image.
- Click Done.
Note: Genesys Cloud automatically adjusts the image to the optimal dimensions. Genesys recommends a minimum size of 300 x 300 pixels and a maximum size of 10 MB.
Edit general information for a group :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: Set privacy rules for a group