Profiles contain a picture, contact information, relationships, location, groups, education, skills, and more. Profile data becomes keywords for advanced searches and parameters for creating groups.
Some features are not available to or not compatible with customers who subscribe to Genesys Cloud workforce engagement from another Genesys platform. For more information, see Workforce Engagement for PureConnect and Genesys Engage users.
Best practice recommends that users from another platform do not use this feature.
- Complete your profile and help coworkers find and learn more about you.
- Add a picture that others can see when they are viewing your profile. You profile picture also appears during chats and calls and on your contact card.
- Set your contact options so others know how to contact you. Choose the email address and phone number coworkers use when they click contact icons.
- Add sections to your profile providing more information for your profile.
- Add your location so others know your office location.
- Add tags to your profile that help others find you by your skills and experience.
- Search by profile tag to find everyone in your organization with the same skill or certification.
- Create a group to associate users who have common traits, like a skill, a manager, or a project.
- Add people to your Favorites list by clicking the Favorite icon.
- Access Card and Hierarchy Tree views of a person’s relationships in your company’s reporting structure.