Profile page overview
Profiles contain a picture, contact information, relationships, location, groups, education, skills, and more. Profile data becomes keywords for advanced searches and parameters for creating groups.
- Complete your profile and help coworkers find and learn more about you.
- Add a picture that others can see when they are viewing your profile. Your profile picture also appears during chats and calls and on your contact card.
- Set your contact options so others know how to contact you. Choose the email address and phone number coworkers use when they click contact icons.
- Add sections to your profile providing more information for your profile.
- Add your location so others know your office location.
- Add tags to your profile that help others find you by your skills and experience.
- Search by profile tag to find everyone in your organization with the same skill or certification.
- Create a group to associate users who have common traits, like a skill, a manager, or a project.
- Add people to your Favorites list by clicking the Favorite icon.
- Access Card and Hierarchy Tree views of a person’s relationships in your company’s reporting structure.