Series: Set up groups
Set privacy rules for a group
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Groups.
- Click the name of the group that you want to edit.
- On the left side, click Edit , and then click Edit Privacy Rules.
- From the Group Visibility list, select the appropriate option:
- Public: Anyone can find the group.
- Members Only: Only members of the group can find the group. Note: An owner is a member of a group that they own and can find the group.
- Owners Only: Only owners of the group can find the group.
- To hide the membership rules from non-owners, clear the Membership Rules Visible check box.
- Click Confirm.