Series: Configure the campaign management global settings
Configure the campaign management global settings
Campaign Management enables you to create, manage, and view Genesys Cloud campaigns in Salesforce. To use the Campaign Management integration, configure the global settings for it in the managed package.
- Authentication configured.
- Access Campaign Management.
- In Salesforce, click Setup.
- Search for Installed Packages.
- Under Build, click Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, click Configure next to the Genesys Cloud for Salesforce package that you want to configure.
The managed package settings page appears. For more information, see Managed package settings.
- Click Campaign Management.
- Configure Genesys Cloud campaign settings.
- Retrieve Genesys Cloud campaign options.
- (Optional) Configure phone types.
- (Optional) Configure contact list columns.
For information about all steps necessary to set up campaign management, see Set up campaign management.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.