Series: Configure the campaign management global settings
Configure phone types
The global settings for the Campaign Management integration include a Phone Types section. In this section, you can associate phone number fields on campaign member records in Salesforce with phone types in Genesys Cloud.
The Phone Types section is a global repository of all available phone numbers that you can use for campaigns. When you create a campaign setting, you can configure the campaign setting to use all of the phone numbers listed here or only a subset.
- Under Phone Types, select a Campaign Member Field.
This field is a phone number field that appears on campaign member records in Salesforce. By default, Salesforce records include two phone number fields: Phone and Mobile.
You can select a default field or a custom field.
- Click Setup.
- Search for Fields.
- Under Build > Customize > Campaigns > Campaign Members, click Fields.
- Under Campaign Member Custom Fields & Relationships, click New.
- Select Phone, Text, or Formula. Click Next.
- Enter a name for the Field Label and Field Name. Click Next.
- Modify Field-Level Security for Profile, if needed. Click Next.
- Click Save.
This custom phone field is now available from the Campaign Member Field menu.
- Select a Phone Type.
This setting indicates the type of phone number to associate with the selected Campaign Member Field.
- Add more entries as needed. Note: You cannot select the same Campaign Member Field more than once.
- Delete or change entries as needed. Note: After you create a campaign setting or associate a campaign with a campaign setting, if you attempt to delete or change an entry in these global settings, the integration will display warning prompts or error messages.
- Click Save.
For more information, see About Campaign Management.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.