Series: Configure the campaign management global settings
Configure the agent-owned column
The global settings for the Campaign Management integration include an Agent Owned Column section. In this section, you can associate a field in campaign member records in Salesforce with a column in a contact list in Genesys Cloud that contains agents’ Genesys Cloud email addresses or Genesys Cloud user IDs.
This configuration links campaign members to particular agents. When a preview campaign runs, campaign members are routed to their assigned agents. For more information, see Agent-owned records for preview campaigns in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.
- Under Agent Owned Column, select a Campaign Member Field.
This field appears on campaign member records in Salesforce.
You can select a default field or a custom field, but this field must contain agents’ Genesys Cloud email addresses or Genesys Cloud user IDs.
- Click Setup.
- Search for Fields.
- Under Build > Customize > Campaigns > Campaign Members, click Fields.
- Under Campaign Member Custom Fields & Relationships, click New.
- Select Email or Text. Click Next.
- Enter a name for the Field Label and Field Name. Click Next.
- Modify Field-Level Security for Profile, if needed. Click Next.
- Click Save.
This custom field is now available from the Campaign Member Field menu.
- Click Save.
Next, select Enable Agent Owned Dialing in the campaign settings.
For more information, see About Campaign Management.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.