Set up campaign management in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce
- Permissions granted to Salesforce users who create or update campaigns or campaign members. For more information, see Campaign management permissions.
Campaign Management enables you to create, manage, and view Genesys Cloud campaigns in Salesforce. To use the Campaign Management integration, configure global settings for campaign management and Salesforce page layouts. Then create a campaign setting and associate it with a campaign.
- Configure authentication.
- Configure logging level.
- Configure the campaign management global settings (series of articles).
- Configure page layout settings for campaigns and campaign members.
- Create a campaign setting (series of articles).
- (Optional) Create a campaign schedule.
- Associate a campaign setting and a campaign schedule with a campaign.
- (Optional) Configure the sort order of campaign members.
For more information, see About Campaign Management.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.