Series: Configure the campaign management global settings
Configure contact list columns
The global settings for the Campaign Management integration include a Contact List Columns section. In this section, you associate fields on campaign member records in Salesforce with columns on contact lists in Genesys Cloud.
The Contact List Columns section is a global repository of all contact list columns that you can add to contact lists for campaigns. When you create a campaign setting, you can configure the campaign setting to use all of the columns listed here or only a subset.
- Under Contact List Columns, click Add.
- Select a campaign member field. The integration adds this field as a column to your contact list in Genesys Cloud.
You can select a default field or a custom field. Custom fields can be any data type, but if you use any of the text area types, set Length to 512 or fewer characters.
- Click Setup.
- Search for Fields.
- Under Build > Customize > Campaigns > Campaign Members, click Fields.
- Under Campaign Member Custom Fields & Relationships, click New.
- Select any data type. Click Next.
- Enter a name for the Field Label and Field Name. Click Next. Note: If you use any of the text area types, set Length to 512 or fewer characters.
- Modify Field-Level Security for Profile, if needed. Click Next.
- Click Save.
This custom field is now available from the Campaign Member Field menu.
- Add more columns and select fields as needed. Note: You cannot select the same Campaign Member Field more than once.
- Delete or change fields as needed.
- Click Save.
For more information, see About Campaign Management.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.