About BYOC Cloud
The BYOC Cloud solution provides flexibility and interoperability to the Genesys Cloud suite of voice services by allowing you to define SIP trunks between the Genesys Cloud AWS-based Edge and Media Tier and third-party carriers over the public Internet.
BYOC Cloud general information
Learn about the different BYOC Cloud solutions and carrier requirements.
BYOC Cloud pricing information
BYOC Cloud-specific information
Learn about the specific carrier requirements and Genesys Cloud specific endpoints by region. See which ports and services to configure on your company firewall.
BYOC Cloud configuration
Use the quick start guide for a walk-through of all the articles in the required order to successfully get your BYOC Cloud configuration up and running. Use the other links to jump to articles covering specific configuration settings for your BYOC Cloud connections.
- BYOC Cloud configuration quick start guide
- Add Locations
- Set up emergency services with BYOC
- Create a site under BYOC Cloud
- Create a BYOC Cloud trunk
- Choose a trunk transport protocol
- Configure SIP routing for a BYOC Cloud trunk
- Set the outbound calling address under BYOC Cloud
- Configure PBX passthrough for a BYOC trunk
- External trunk settings
- Create an outbound route
- Add a number plan
- Number plan information
- Set up DID and toll-free numbers
- Assign DID and toll-free numbers
BYOC Cloud phone configuration
Configure phones for use in your BYOC Cloud environment.
BYOC Cloud troubleshooting
If you encounter problems with your BYOC Cloud setup, use this configuration check list to make sure that you have covered all the bases.