Manage organization settings
The Settings tab on the Manage Organization page lets you change settings that affect the entire organization.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click Settings.
- Turn off location detection
- Change the default language
- Change the default country code
- Add a destination for issue submissions
- Configure invite links
- Turn on free seating
- Turn off voicemail PIN
- Choose a default TTS engine
- Strip skills from voice interaction blind transfers
- Reset an agent’s routing score after presence changes
- Add IP Addresses
- View your security and compliance settings
- Turn off file uploading in chats