Enable voicemail transcription
- Directory > Organization > Admin permission
- Enable Allow PII in Email Notifications for voicemail
Include written transcriptions of voicemails in email notifications for voicemails. The transcriptions within an email apply only to Communicate or non-ACD voicemails. The transcriptions do not appear in the Genesys Cloud voicemail box.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Security & Compliance, enable Voicemail Notifications.
- Enable Allow PII in Email Notifications and then turn the Voicemail Transcription toggle switch on or off:
- ON — Enables voicemail transcription across the organization.
- OFF — Disables voicemail transcription across the organization.
- Click Save.
- Genesys includes voicemail transcription minutes in its Genesys Cloud fair use policy. If you exceed the number of minutes included in the fair use policy, you are billed an overage charge.
- Users receive transcriptions in the language that they have selected for Genesys Cloud. For more information, see User settings.
- Voicemail transcription is not available in the FedRAMP region.