Open and play a voicemail
- Voicemail > Voicemail > Receive permission
Open voicemail from an email notification
PureCloud sends you an email notification when you receive a voicemail. You can listen to the voicemail by opening the .wav file that is attached to the email notification.
- If you are a PureCloud user in a HIPAA-compliant organization, you will continue to receive in-app notifications for new voicemails. You can listen to voicemails by accessing your inbox.
- There is a compatibility issue with Microsoft Outlook version 15.27 for Mac 2016 that creates an issue when you forward an email to another user. If you experience this issue when you forward an email notification to another user, update to the latest version of Outlook.
Open voicemail from your inbox
- Access your voicemail box.
- Click the voicemail you want.
Note: Group messages are identified by a group icon.
- Click Play.
The voicemail plays on your computer’s default speakers.
Click the image for details.