Allow PII in email notifications for voicemail
- Directory > Organization > Admin permission
Include or remove Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in email notifications for voicemail.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Security & Compliance, enable Voicemail Notifications.
- Turn the Allow PII in email notifications toggle switch on or off:
- ON — Includes PII in email notifications for voicemail.
- OFF — Removes PII in email notifications for voicemail.
- (Optional) Enable or disable the Voicemail Transcription settings.
- Click Save.
Note: In organizations with HIPAA enabled and this setting OFF, the user receives email notifications that do not include PII information, .wav attachments of voicemail, or voicemail transcriptions.