Enable voicemail notifications
- Directory > Organization > Admin permission
Set Genesys Cloud to send an email notification when a user receives a voicemail.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Security & Compliance, turn the Voicemail Notifications toggle switch on or off:
- ON — Enables email notifications for voicemail across the organization. Genesys Cloud sends users an email when they receive a voicemail.
- OFF — Disables email notifications for voicemail across the organization. Users can still view and listen to their voicemails in their voicemail box in Genesys Cloud.
- (Optional) Enable or disable the Allow PII in Email Notifications and Voicemail Transcription settings.
- Click Save.