About the Nuance Recognizer as a Service integration
When you install the Nuance Recognizer ASR integration in Genesys Cloud, you can use a traditional, grammar-based ASR. Then, you can use the ASR in Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows.
Understand Nuance Recognizer ASR
Learn about the Nuance Recognizer ASR. Install and configure the Nuance Recognizer ASR from the AppFoundry.
- Nuance Recognizer as a Service overview
- Install Nuance Recognizer as a Service from the AppFoundry
- Configure Nuance Recognizer as a Service for use with Architect
- Create a bot flow and use third-party ASR grammar quick start guide
- Bring your own technology services model–per turn/minute rates (current model)
Work with bot flows
Review Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows key features and concepts. Understand how important aspects of bot building help you during your organization’s flow design and learn how bots and flows work together.
Build a bot flow in Architect
Learn how to use built-in templates and logic that you can customize to fit your organization’s needs.
Work with grammars
Set up and use grammar resources for your bot flow. You can add up to 500 grammars per organization.