Send an emoji in a message interaction
- Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud Digital Upgrade
The following permission for web messaging:
- Conversation > Webmessaging > View
The following permission for other messaging channels
- Conversation > Message > Create or View
In the Enter message window, click the emoji.
At the top of the emoji menu, select a category and scroll to view different emoji in each category.
To change the skin tone of the emojis in the people tab, Settings and select the skin tone that you want to use.
Select an emoji.
To send your message with the emoji, press Enter.
- Some emoji appear differently based on operating system and configuration. Certain emoji are not supported on all systems and may not appear as intended; for example:
- Some messaging platforms feature non-unicode images they call emoji. Genesys Cloud only supports standard, unicode-based emojis and may be unable to properly display non-standard ones.
- On some messaging platforms, sending an emoji with another emoji or with text results in the receipt of text representations instead of images.