Send an emoji in a message interaction
- Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 2 Digital, Genesys Cloud CX 3, or Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital license
- Web messaging: Conversation > Webmessaging > View permission
- Other messaging channels: Conversation > Message > Create or View permission
In the Enter message window, click Insert emoji .
At the top of the emoji menu, select a category and scroll to view different emoji in each category.
To change the skin tone of the emojis in the people tab, Settings and select the skin tone that you want to use.
Select an emoji.
To send your message with the emoji, press Enter.
- Some emoji appear differently based on operating system and configuration. Not all systems support all emoji, and some may not appear as meant; for example:
- Some messaging platforms feature non-unicode images that they call emoji. Genesys Cloud only supports standard, unicode-based emojis and may be unable to display non-standard ones properly.
- On some messaging platforms, if you send an emoji with another emoji or with text, then text representations appear instead of images.