Complete your profile
Adding work-related information to your profile helps your coworkers find you using advanced search.
Click your profile picture in the sidebar, and then click the larger profile picture. You can also access your profile from the contact card that appears anywhere you see your profile picture.
Switch between public and edit views of your profile. To see how your profile looks to other users, click View Public Profile. To edit your profile, click View Edit Mode.
When you are in edit mode, click Edit in a section to change the information in that section.
In edit mode, you can make many customizations to your profile:
- Add a profile picture that others can see when they view your profile or contact card and during a chat or call.
- Set your contact options so others know how to contact you. Choose primary contacts so that calls and email messages go to your specified number or address when others click your contact buttons.
- Add sections to your profile to add more information to your profile.
- Add tags to your profile to help others find you by your skills and experience.
- Add your location so others know your location and your office location.
- Import information from your LinkedIn profile to save time.