Performance Dashboards overview
The following permissions:
- Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View
- Analytics > Queue Observation > View
- Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > Edit OR Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > View
- Analytics > flowObservation > View
- Analytics > flowAggregate > View
- Directory > User > View
- Routing > Queue > View
- Routing > Wrap-up Code > View
- Architect > flowOutcome > View
- Architect > flow > View
- Workforce Management > Real-Time Adherence > View
- To make a dashboard Public: Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > Publish
- The number of public dashboards that the user can view is based on a user’s individual permissions. Depending on the permission limits, the user cannot open the dashboard, or the user gets a notification at the top of the dashboard that the user is only viewing partial data.
- Deleting a user deletes the dashboards created or owned (whether public or not) by them.
Performance Dashboards allow you to create dashboards to display selected metrics and performance data about your contact center. Using the Metric and Chart widgets, you can select the metrics about the queues, users, wrap-up codes, flows, or flow outcomes that you want to see on your dashboards. To view online content such as streaming videos, real-time charts, news feeds, social media, and more, and to bring interactive content into your dashboard, Add a Web Content widget. Use the Agent Status widget to select users to see agent statuses on your dashboards.
To access your Performance Dashboards, click Performance > Workspace > Dashboards.
From Performance Dashboards, you can create new dashboards and see the list view of all the dashboards created. To create a new dashboard, click New Dashboard. You can create up to 20 dashboards. There is no limit to the number of public dashboards that a user can access.
After creating the dashboard, you can add widgets to it to customize the information that you want to see. For more information, see Add and edit Performance Dashboards.
You can sort and search for your dashboards. To search for a dashboard, enter its name in the Search field. To sort your dashboards in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order, click the Title column.
You can filter your dashboards to display All, Public, Private, and Favorites dashboards. You can filter your dashboards based on dashboard ownership. To display the dashboard owned only by you, choose Owned by me filter. To display all the dashboards owned by you and others, choose Owned by anyone filter.
The public dashboard icon indicates the public dashboards. The private dashboard icon indicates the private dashboards. Click Favorite dashboard icon to favorite any dashboard.
On the right side, click the Pick columns icon to customize the table columns. Click more icon corresponding to each dashboard to Rename, Duplicate, and Delete the dashboard.
- You can edit, rename, and delete the dashboards that you create (own). You cannot edit, rename, and delete the dashboards that others created (own).
- Only the user who creates (owns) the dashboard can make it public or private.
- You can favorite and duplicate any dashboard regardless of the ownership of the dashboard.