Performance Dashboards overview
The following permissions:
- Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View
- Analytics > Queue Observation > View
- Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > Edit OR Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > View
- Analytics > flowObservation > View
- Analytics > flowAggregate > View
- Directory > User > View
- Routing > Queue > View
- Routing > Wrap-up Code > View
- Architect > flowOutcome > View
- Architect > flow > View
- To make a dashboard Public: Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > Publish
- A user’s individual permissions are evaluated to determine how much of a public dashboard they are able to see. Depending on the permission limitations, they might not be able to open the dashboard, or they might receive a notification at the top of the dashboard that they are only seeing partial data.
Performance Dashboards allow you to create dashboards to display selected metrics and performance data about your contact center. Using the Metric and Chart widgets, you can select the metrics about the queues, users, wrap-up codes, flows, or flow outcomes you want to see on your dashboards. Use the Agent Status widget to select users to see agent statuses on your dashboards. You can also use the Agent status widget to change an agent’s status, log an agent out of PureCloud, and disassociate an agent from a station.
To access your Performance Dashboards, click Performance > Dashboards.
From Performance Dashboards, you can create new dashboards and see a small preview of all of the private dashboards you have already created and the public dashboards you have access to. To create a new dashboard, click Add new dashboard. You can create up to 20 dashboards. There is no limit to the number of public dashboards a user can access.
After you create a dashboard, you can add widgets to it to customize the information you want to see on it. For more information, see Add and edit Performance Dashboards.
You can sort and search for your dashboards. To search for a dashboard, begin entering its name in the Find dashboards field. To sort your dashboards in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order, click Sort by Name.
You can filter your dashboards to display public and private dashboards, and display your favorite dashboards. For more information, see Add and edit Performance Dashboards.
- You can only edit the dashboards that you create (own).
- Only the user that creates (owns) the dashboard can make it public or private.
When you hover over a dashboard preview, you can view and rename a dashboard. You can also click an icon to copy, edit, delete, or mark it as a favorite.
Public dashboards are indicated by the public dashboard icon, and private dashboards are indicated by the private dashboard icon.