Genesys Agent Assist performance dashboard
Access to the following menu options to see the dashboard:
- Analytics > Tab configurations > All Permissions
- Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View
- Analytics > Knowledge Aggregate > View
- Analytics > Flow Observation > View
- Analytics > Queue Observation > View
Access to the following menu options to use filters:
- Directory > User > View
- Routing > Queue > View
- Assistants > Assistant > View
- Assistants > Queue > View
- Knowledge > Knowledgebase > View
The Genesys Agent Assist dashboard gives you insights about knowledge base activities.
Click the image to enlarge.
Access the Genesys Agent Assist dashboard
Click Performance > Agent Assist Performance.
If the Genesys Agent Assist dashboard does not appear in the tabbed view, then you can add the view:
- Click Add. The list of available views appears.
- Search for Genesys Agent Assist, or scroll to Other and select it from the list.
Select the Genesys Agent Assist
If you have multiple Genesys Agent Assists set up, you can select the Genesys Agent Assist you wish to examine in the Assistant dropdown in the top right corner of the screen.
Genesys Agent Assist dashboard overview
Sessions indicate web chat or voice conversations between a customer and an agent.
This tile shows the overall number of sessions. Queries indicate how many queries were automatic, manual or of unknown origin of the overall sessions.
This tile indicates the overall number of article recommendations based on automatic queries.
Engagement shows the percentage ratio of automatic queries which resulted in opened and copied articles.
This tile indicates the overall number of article recommendations based on manual queries.
Engagement shows the percentage ratio of manual queries which resulted in opened and copied articles.
Average handle time vs Query engagement
This diagram shows the ratio of average handle time and query engagement, distributed into automatic and manual queries. The dashboard displays the number of opened and copied articles within automatic and manual queries as well.