Agents Performance views overview
See agent performance, including their metrics, time in statuses, and evaluations. To access agent metrics, click Performance > Agents. This view includes the following related views.
Multiple agent summary views
These views show information about multiple agents. You can use filters to customize which agents the views show.
- Agents Performance Summary
- Agents Status Summary
- Agents Evaluation Summary
- Agent Development Summary view
Single agent detail views
Click an agent’s name in any of the summary views to see detailed information about that agent. These detail views show information about a single agent. From these views, you can also activate or deactivate agents in queues.
- Agents Performance Detail
- Agents Status Summary Detail
- Agent Development Detail view
- Agents Evaluation Detail
- Agents Interactions Detail
- Agents Queues Detail
- Agents Schedule Detail
- Agents Wrap-Up Detail
Performance views for agents
Agents can see their performance metrics.
Customize the views
Where applicable, you can customize these views to show only certain data. For example, you can arrange to see only some columns or only some agents. Your customizations remain as you navigate from view to view or leave and return to a view. You can also save your filter and column settings as a saved view to quickly switch between different data of interest in the same view. And you can reset a view to default column settings. For more information about the customizations available in each view, see each view’s article.
Customizations available include:
- media type
- showing or hiding columns
- rearranging columns
- filtering by user name
- filtering by interaction details such as skills and languages Note: Real-time updates stop while any interaction detail filters in the Filters pane are active.