Series: Create queues
Configure wrap-up codes
- Routing > Wrap-up Code > Add, Edit, Search, View, Delete permissions
Note: If you have already created wrap-up codes, you can add them to your queue now. If you have not added wrap-up codes, see Wrap up code administration, and then add them to your queue.
For information on creating new wrap-up codes, see Wrap-up code administration.
- Click the Wrap-up Codes tab.
- In the Select new wrap-up codes box, begin typing the name of the code and then select the appropriate match from the results.
- Click Add .
- Repeat steps 2–3 for each additional wrap-up code to add.
- To search for an assigned wrap-up code, next to Filter by name, begin typing the first few letters of the wrap-up code and then select it from the list.
- To remove a wrap-up code from the list, click Remove.
Add members to the queue :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: