Series: Set up wrap-up codes
Add a wrap-up code to a queue
- Routing > Wrap-up Code > Add, Edit, Search, View, Delete permissions
You can add a wrap-up code to a queue from the Admin > Contact Center > Queues page. Click the Edit Queue button next to the queue to which you want to add wrap-up codes and do the following:
For information on creating new wrap-up codes, see Wrap-up code administration.
- Click the Wrap-up Codes tab.
- In the Select new wrap-up codes box, begin typing the name of the code and then select the appropriate match from the results.
- Click Add .
- Repeat steps 2–3 for each additional wrap-up code to add.
- To search for an assigned wrap-up code, next to Filter by name, begin typing the first few letters of the wrap-up code and then select it from the list.
- To remove a wrap-up code from the list, click Remove.