The following permissions:
- Routing > Queue > Add, Edit, Delete, Join, and View
- Architect > UI > View
The following permissions are required to edit or view prompts in Architect (for whisper audio):
- Architect > UserPrompt > View
- Architect > UserPrompt > Edit
The whisper audio feature requires Edge and Media Tier version 22.214.171.12452 or later.
Queues are the “waiting line” of interactions. Agents select the On Queue status to enter their predefined queues. Organization admin queue settings include creating and managing queues for voice and chat channels for the entire organization.
- An organization can add up to 5000 queues.
- Membership is limited to 5,000 members per queue.
- You cannot duplicate a queue name. Each queue name must be unique.
- A queue name cannot contain asterisks.
For information about queues, see the tasks outlined in the following articles.
|Create queues||Create and configure queues for both voice and chat channels for the entire organization, including behavior and threshold levels for voice and chat channels, queue membership, wrap-up codes, and routing settings.|
|Edit or delete queues||Edit behavior and threshold levels, add or delete members in a queue, add or delete wrap-up codes, and modify routing settings.|