Series: Create queues
Configure after call work settings
Choose from the following after call work options:
- Optional: This option allows the agent to opt out of selecting a wrap-up code after a call. This feature is useful if your organization does not use wrap-up codes and your agents do not need after call work time.
- Mandatory, Discretionary: For this option, the agent chooses how long to remain in ACW status. In this case, they will set their status back to available when they complete after call work.
- Mandatory, Time-boxed: Set the maximum amount of time that an agent may remain in the ACW state to complete after call work. If they finish after call work early, they can change status to receive new interactions or automatically become available at the end of the time specified.
- Mandatory, Time-boxed no early exit: In this case, the agent will not be able to set themselves back to available if they complete after call work early. They remain in ACW status and automatically return to available status at the end of the time-out period. This feature is useful to give the agent a "cool down" period between interactions.
Select the after call work option:
- Click the After Call Work list and select whether after call work is:
- Optional (agents can opt out of selecting a wrap-up code after a call)
- Mandatory, Discretionary
- Mandatory, Time-boxed
- Mandatory, Time-boxed no early exit
- (Mandatory, Time-boxed and Mandatory, Time-boxed no early exit only) In the After Call Work Timeout box enter the number (in seconds) to wait before the agent receives more interactions.Note: This option only applies to voice interactions. The maximum number you can enter here is 900 seconds.