Series: Create queues
The following permissions:
- Routing > Queue > Add, Edit, Delete, Join, and View
- Architect > UI > View
The following permissions are required to edit or view prompts in Architect (for whisper audio):
- Architect > UserPrompt > View
- Architect > UserPrompt > Edit
The whisper audio feature requires Edge and Media Tier version 126.96.36.19952 or later.
Begin this series by creating queues for voice, chat, message, email, callback, and social expression channels for the entire organization. For information about managing queues, see the Suggested content.
Create the queue
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Queues. The Manage Queues page opens.
- Click Create Queue.
- In the Name box, type a unique queue name. Note: A queue name cannot contain asterisks.
- To copy configuration and membership from a previously created queue, from the Copy settings and members from list select an existing queue. Note: You can edit the new queue's membership and settings after you copy the existing configuration.
- Click Create. The queue configuration opens to the Settings tab.