- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Queues. The Manage Queues page opens.
- Click Create Queue.
- In the Name box, type a name that is unique to the queue.
- In the Peer Id field, type a unique ID that can be used to identify the queue from an external platform. Peer Id is most commonly used to synchronize queues from an external platform in an organization using the Genesys Cloud EX product. For more information, see Genesys Cloud EX.
Note: Once created, the peer Id cannot be updated.
- Click the Division list and follow these steps:
Note: If you do not type anything in the search list, the first 10 divisions appear by default.
- Begin typing the first few letters of the division in which you want to place the queue.
- To locate the required division, scroll through the list of available divisions.
- Select the appropriate division from the list.
- To copy the configuration and membership from an existing queue, under Copy settings and members from, search for and select an existing queue.
Note: You can edit the new queue's membership and settings after you copy the existing configuration.
- Click Save. The queue configuration opens to the General tab.