Add a wrap-up code variable
To indicate the nature of an interaction, agents specify wrap-up codes; for example, a completed sale, a customer dissatisfied with service, or a billing problem. In Architect, a wrap-up code expression assigns a specific code to a variable, which can then be used throughout the flow. Wrap-up codes are established and configured by the Genesys Cloud administrator.
This action is available from the Architect toolbox, located in the task editor.
Add a wrap-up code variable to a task sequence
In a task sequence, you can add a wrap-up code variable to an Update Data data action.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- On the Update Data design form, in the Name field add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select Wrapupcode.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- In the Value To Assign field, do one of the following:
- To set the wrap-up code from literal mode, select the appropriate code from the drop-down list.
- To set the wrap-up code using an expression, click the expression button and do one of the following:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Edit Expression button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- To optionally add another variable, click the Add update statement button.