Series: Historical adherence
Configure historical adherence
To configure historical adherence, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Management Units. The Management Units page opens.
- From the Business Unit list, located in the upper right corner, select the business unit.
- Open the desired management unit. If you have not previously created the management unit, add one now. For more information, see Add a management unit.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view data, in the upper right hand corner select the current time zone list. Note: By default, the view uses the management unit’s time zone.
- Under Adherence, do the following:
- Under Severe Adherence Threshold, use the up and down arrows to set the number of minutes after which an agent is considered severely out of adherence for real time adherence monitoring. The default is 5 minutes.
- Under Adherence Exception Threshold, use the Minutes and Seconds up and down arrows to set the minimum threshold to include adherence exceptions in historical adherence. Note: Any exception below that occurs below this threshold does not affect daily percentages, and does not appear in the exception lists.
- Under Adherence Target, use the up and down arrows to set the minimum target adherence percentage for historical adherence.
- To consider non-On Queue activities equivalent for adherence calculations, toggle the Activity Equivalency switch to Yes. To ensure that non-On Queue activities are not considered equivalent for adherence calculations, toggle this switch to No. Example: If you set activity equivalency to Yes, then an agent scheduled for Break whose actual presence is Meal is considered in adherence. If you set this option to No, then the agent is considered out of adherence.
- To count “on queue” status outside of scheduled shift time as an adherence exception, toggle the Working Outside Shift Considered Exception switch to Yes. To ensure that working outside the scheduled shift is not counted as an exception, toggle the switch to No.
- To add activities you want to exclude from adherence calculations, in Ignore for Adherence, click inside the Select activities box and choose the desired activity or activities. Note: Any exception with an activity that should be ignored will have a neutral impact on adherence calculations.
- Click Save.
Historical adherence overview :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: How Genesys Cloud calculates adherence and conformance