Workforce management supported configuration
- A single organization can include up to 50 business units.
- The business unit name must contain at least one character and cannot be longer than 50 characters.
- Business units cannot have duplicate names.
- After you create the business unit, you cannot change the start day of the week.
- After you create the business unit, you will be able to change the name.
- A single business unit can include up to 10 management units
- The management unit name must contain at least one character and cannot be longer than 50 characters.
- Management units cannot have duplicate names.
- For a single management unit, PureCloud supports a maximum of 100 queues.
- After you create the management unit, you can change the management unit name.
- A single business unit can contain up to 5000 agents.
- A single management unit can contain up to 1500 agents.
- You can organize agents within the contact center into management units based on common planning period settings, adherence rules, time-off rules, and shift-trading rules. Agents that handle the same set of interactions should belong to the same business unit and can be spread across up to 10 different management units if different management rules or permissions are required.
- An activity code name must contain at least one character and cannot be longer than 50 characters.
- You cannot add a default category.
Built-in categories contain a default activity code of the same name. You cannot delete a built-in category, and you can edit, but not delete, the default activity code.
Default activity code Length in minutes Counts as paid time Counts as work time Break 15 Yes No Meal 30 No No Meeting 30 Yes Yes Off Queue 60 Yes Yes On Queue 120 Yes Yes Time Off 120 No No Training 30 Yes Yes Unavailable 60 No No
- Schedules can be created for one- to six-week intervals.
- The schedule name must contain at least one character and cannot be longer than 50 characters.
- The schedule description cannot be longer than 100 characters.
- A maximum of 26 previous schedules and 26 future schedules appear on the Schedules page. Administrators can use search filters to view weeks outside this range.
- You cannot undo a schedule deletion.
- A maximum of 26 previous short-term forecasts and 26 future short-term forecasts appear on the Short-Term Forecasts page. Administrators can use search filters to view weeks outside this range.
- Currently, workforce management forecasting and scheduling only supports inbound voice, chat, callbacks, email, and message media types in queues configured for standard ACD routing. Forecasting and scheduling does not support queues configured for bullseye routing.
- Scheduled callbacks, non-scheduled callbacks, and ACD voicemail media types appear as callbacks in forecasts and schedules.
The following limits are maximum sizes of items that have been designed and tested. While these limitations are not enforced, exceeding them will result in performance degradation, timeouts, or other errors:
- Route groups (distinct set of queue + media type + language + skills): 250 per source or forecast day.
- Total offered interactions: 1,000 per 15-minute interval. 768,000 for a forecast week. Note: This calculation is based on a 24 x 8 week to allow for an eighth day to include scheduling for overnight workers.
The system enforces a limit of 75,000 shift possibilities that any given shift could produce. The system calculates the number of shift possibilities by multiplying the number of possible shift start times by the number of possible activity start times for a specified shift. Because the system does not use the scheduling service to determine invalid start times (for example, overlaps, contiguous time constraints), the system includes them in the count.
- 5 possible shift start times (e.g., 7:45, 8:00, 8:15, 8:30, and 8:45)
- 5 early break start time possibilities (e.g., +2:00, +2:15, +2:30, +2:45, and +3:00)
- 5 meal start time possibilities (+4:00, +4:15, +4:30, +4:45, and +5:00)
- 5 late break start time possibilities of (+5:00, +5:15, +5:30, +5:45, and +6:00)
The system calculates these instances as 5 x 5 x 5 x 5, or 625 possible shifts created from one shift in the work plan.
Assume you also have a self-training activity that could start every 15 minutes across the day, resulting in a possibility of 32 start times. This addition increases the number of possible shifts created from the shift to 20,000 (625 x 32).