Series: Historical adherence
Access the historical adherence view
To open the historical adherence view:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Historical Adherence.
- From the Business Units and Management Unit list, located in the upper right corner, select a management unit.
View historical adherence for a work team
- If your Groups > Work team permission is for all work teams (non-conditional), you can select any work team in the selected management unit.
- If your Groups > Work team permission is limited to one or more work teams (conditional), you can select only those work teams to which you have access and which are in the selected management unit. If you don’t have access to any work teams in the selected management unit, the Select a work team drop-down list is empty.
- If you do not have any of the Groups >Work team > permissions, you cannot select work teams in the historical adherence adherence view. The Select a work team drop-down list does not appear.
- In the upper right corner of the real-time adherence view, click the Business Unit / Work Teams control next to the management unit list.
- Select Work Teams.
- From the work teams list, select a work team.
Historical adherence constraints :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: Navigate the historical adherence view