Choose queues to work
- Routing > Queue > Join permission
Agents, in addition to supervisors, can specify the queues to work. Agents can activate queues and later stop working specific queues as necessary, or as permissions allow.
Some features are not available to or not compatible with customers who subscribe to Genesys Cloud workforce engagement from another Genesys platform. For more information, see Workforce Engagement for PureConnect and Genesys Engage users.
Best practice recommends that users from another platform do not change their presence.
The following features are not available to users from another platform:
- Set your status
- Select your phone
- Forward your calls
- On queue and off queue
- Choose queues to work (agents)
- Set out of office status
- Password preferences
To access the Active and Available queues lists and to specify queues:
- From user settings, click Activate Queues. The Active and Available queues lists appear.
- To activate a queue, click Activate. To see the results, click .
- To deactivate a queue, click Deactivate. To see the results, click .
These lists display the queues that the logged-in agent is a member of. The queues in the Active Queues list are the queues the agent works after the agent selects the On Queue status. Activating and deactivating queues does not affect queue membership.