Choose queues to work
The following permissions:
- Routing > Queue > Join
- Routing > Queue > View
Agents, in addition to supervisors, can specify the queues to work. Agents can activate queues and later stop working specific queues as necessary, or as permissions allow.
- You, or your supervisor, must activate queues to determines which queues are available when an you goes on queue.
- Queues are division-aware; you cannot activate a queue from another divison.
To access the Active and Available queues lists and to specify queues:
- From user settings, click Activate Queues. The Active and Available queues lists appear.
- To activate a queue, click Activate. To see the results, click .
- To deactivate a queue, click Deactivate. To see the results, click .
These lists display the queues that the logged-in agent is a member of. The queues in the Active Queues list are the queues that you work after you select the On Queue status. When you activate and deactivate queues, your queue membership does not change.