Activate and deactivate agents in queues
- Any permissions required for the particular view
Managers can activate and deactivate queues for agents who are already members of those queues. While On Queue, agents receive interactions for the activated queues to which they belong. Agents can also activate and deactivate their queues.
Managers can activate and deactivate queues for agents from the following views. For information about how to activate agents from that view, see each view’s article.
- Classic Queues view
- Classic Agents Performance view
- Any detail view in the Agents Performance views
- Queues Activity Detail view
- Queues Agents Detail view