Add a blank schedule
You can generate a schedule for a specific week. The selection choice varies, depending on the start date you designate for the management unit. Blank schedules rely on the administrator to add agents, create shifts, and configure schedule parameters.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- From the Business Unit list, located in the upper right corner, select a business unit.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view data, in the upper right hand corner select the current time zone list. Note: By default, the view uses the business unit's time zone.
- Click Generate . The Generate Schedule page opens.
- Click the calendar button at the end of the Schedule Start Week box and select the start week.
- Click the arrows at the end of the Number Of Weeks box to indicate the schedule length, from one to six weeks.
- (Optional) add a description for the schedule.
- Click the Scheduling Method list and select Create Blank Schedule.
- Click Generate.
- Open the new schedule.
- From the Select Action menu, click Add Agents. The Add Agents dialog box opens.
- In the Agents column, do one of the following:
- Scroll through the list and check the box next to each agent you want to add.
- To add all available agents to the schedule, click All.
- To remove all agents from the schedule, click None.
- To view only the list of the agents you choose, click Show selected.
- When you finish adding agents to the schedule, click OK.
Some available options depend on the current schedule view. In the schedule editor, to view available options click the arrow at the end of the toolbar, or the Select Action menu.
|Publish||Publish the schedule and optionally add informational details.||N/A|
|Filter and Sort||Filter agent schedules by queue, skills, or languages. Sort by agent name, paid hours, shift start or end time, and ascending or descending order.||Shift + F|
|Reschedule||Perform an automated intraday rescheduling operation to incorporate manual changes made to the forecast associated with the schedule.||N/A|
|Add Full Day Time Off||Add a full day of timHe-off to an agent within a schedule.||Ctrl + Shift + F|
|Undo||Reverses the last action performed.||Ctrl + Z|
|Redo||Repeats the last action performed.||Ctrl + Y|
|View Shift History||View a history of unsaved shift changes and select from a list of modifications.||Shift + H|
|Show Summary||View and copy to your clipboard summary calculations for statistics in a specific schedule.||Shift + U|
|Display Options||In View by Day and View by Date Range, customize how information appears in the schedule editor for past schedules.||N/A|
|Export||Export schedule activities, agent shifts, scheduled and forecast counts, and activity counts.||N/A|
Select Action menu
|Assign Shift||Assign shifts from one agent to another.||Shift + Q|
|Replace Shifts with Activity||Replace an entire shift or shifts with a selected activity.||Shift + R|
|Replace Activity||Replace an activity or activities with another activity in a schedule.||Shift + B|
|Swap Shifts||Swap one agent's shifts with another agent.||Shift + W|
|Copy Activity to Agents||Copy an activity to one or more agents in the schedule.||Shift + A|
|Copy Shift to Agents||Copy an agent's shift to one or more agents.||Shift + M|
|Copy Shift to Days||Copy an agent's shift to one or more days.||Shift + D|
|Remove Selected||Remove one or more agent shifts from the selected schedule.||Delete|
|Remove Activity Code in Range||Remove one or more activities from a single or multiple shifts within a specific time range.||Delete|
|Add Agents||Include more agents in the selected schedule||N/A|
|Remove Agents||Exclude one or more agents in the selected schedule||N/A|
|Show Time-Off Request Differences||View and synchronize time-off requests.||Shift + V|
|Show Keyboard Shortcuts||View the list of keyboard shortcuts that help administrators manage schedule editing||Shift + K|
|View adherence information in the schedule editor||In View by Day and View by Date Range, you can customize the schedule editor to show agent adherence information for past schedules.||In Display Options, enable Show Adherence.|
Click the Publish button on the right side of the toolbar.