About the knowledge workbench
The knowledge workbench allows a knowledge author to create and manage knowledge documents, train the search algorithms, and view the performance of knowledge bases. Knowledge bases are sets of predefined knowledge documents that respond to queries by customers. To access this feature, make sure that you have access to Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows. Currently, the knowledge workbench supports language search in English and German.
Understand the knowledge workbench
Add predefined questions and answers that allow knowledge services to understand and respond to conversations, and ensure that customers get the answers they need.
- Knowledge workbench overview
- Access the knowledge workbench home page
- Understand knowledge base questions and answers
- Knowledge base question and answer creation tips
- Understand knowledge base categories
- Knowledge base supported configuration
- Knowledge base quick start guide
- Understand confidence levels
Work with questions and answer pairs in the knowledge workbench
Access the knowledge workbench and add, train, and test knowledge question and answer pairs.
Work with feedback in the knowledge workbench
Access the knowledge workbench and approve or reject feedback.