About the knowledge workbench V2
The knowledge workbench allows a knowledge author to create and manage knowledge articles, fine-tune the search process, and view the performance of knowledge bases. Knowledge bases are sets of predefined knowledge articles that respond to queries by customers.
Understand the knowledge base
Add predefined questions and answers that allow knowledge services to understand and respond to conversations, and ensure that customers get the answers they need.
Work with categories and labels in the knowledge base
Add categories and labels that help you organize and create hierarchies for your knowledge base articles.
Create knowledge articles
Access the knowledge base and add, train, and test knowledge question and answer articles.
- Understand knowledge base V2 question and answer articles
- Add question and answer articles to a knowledge base V2
- Import or export articles to a knowledge base V2
- Add phrases to a knowledge base V2 article
- Add categories to a knowledge base V2 article
- Add labels to a knowledge base V2 article
- Format a knowledge base V2 question and answer article
- Test queries in a knowledge base V2
- Preview a knowledge workbench V2 article
- Publish an article in the knowledge base V2
Create article touchpoint variations
Article touchpoint variations enable you to tailor the same answer according to a specific touchpoint. These touchpoints include Agent Assist, Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows, Genesys Digital Bot Flows, knowledge portal, and Knowledge app for Messenger.
Manage knowledge articles
Modify, enable, or disable knowledge articles. View an article’s revision history. Return to a previous version of a knowledge article.
- Knowledge Performance dashboard
- Edit or delete a knowledge base V2 article
- Edit multiple knowledge base articles at once
- Review knowledge article feedback
- Include or exclude articles from knowledge surfacing
- Filter knowledge base V2 articles
- View and restore previous versions of a knowledge base article
Use the knowledge optimizer to improve the health of a knowledge base
Optimize your knowledge content and view information about the top knowledge base articles.
Use the knowledge portal with a knowledge base
The knowledge portal presents knowledge base articles to customers so that they can easily navigate the self-service experience. Customers can search within the articles, browse by categories, and initiate conversation with a chat bot or an agent.