About the knowledge workbench V2
The knowledge workbench allows a knowledge author to create and manage knowledge articles, fine-tune the search process, and view the performance of knowledge bases. Knowledge bases are sets of predefined knowledge articles that respond to queries by customers. To access this feature, make sure that you have access to Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows.
Understand the knowledge base
Add predefined questions and answers that allow knowledge services to understand and respond to conversations, and ensure that customers get the answers they need.
Work with categories and labels in the knowledge base
Add categories and labels to organize and create hierarchies for your knowledge base articles.
Create knowledge articles
Access the knowledge base and add, train, and test knowledge question and answer articles.
- Understand knowledge base V2 question and answer articles
- Add question and answer articles to a knowledge base V2
- Import or export articles to a knowledge base V2
- Add phrases to a knowledge base V2 article
- Add categories to a knowledge base V2 article
- Add labels to a knowledge base V2 article
- Format a knowledge base V2 question and answer article
- Test queries in a knowledge base V2
- Publish the knowledge base V2
Manage knowledge articles
Modify, enable, or disable knowledge articles. View an article’s revision history. Return to a previous version of a knowledge article.