Series: Intraday monitoring
Work with the intraday monitoring view
You can view intraday data by planning group and date. You can select one or more planning groups. To begin working with the intraday monitoring view:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Intraday Monitoring.
- From the Business Unit list, located in the upper right corner, select the business unit.
By default, this view uses the business unit’s time zone. Users with administrator permissions can change the displayed time zone by selecting from the list in the upper right corner of the view. This option is helpful for administrators who access the view from a different time zone.
- To select one or more planning groups, click the Planning Groups list in the upper left corner and then click each planning group to include.
- To select all planning groups, click the Planning Groups list in the upper left corner and then click Select All.
Use date filters to customize your view of current historical adherence metrics. You can select a single date, or a specific week, month, or custom date range.
- Click the icon for a date filter.
- Click a view option for the chosen date type.
The view displays the time period for the selected filter.
If the selected date filter includes the current interval, then Genesys Cloud refreshes the view every 30 minutes to get the most up-to-date information. If you want to update the current interval statistics, then refresh the page. If the selected date filter shows historical data (past intervals), then the view does not refresh.
Day: Shows data for a single 24-hour day.
Week: Shows data for a 7-day time period, starting with the selected management unit’s configured start day of the week.
Previous 7 days: Shows data for the previous 7 days, with today being the seventh day.
Month: Shows data for the exact month with no extra days. For example, June 1 through June 30.
|Custom range view||Date range picker: Shows data for the range of dates that you select with the date picker, with a maximum of 31 days. Click the date display to select a start date and an end date on the calendar, then click Apply.|
View metrics for a different time period
To view metrics for a different time period using the same filter settings, click the arrows on either side of the date display. For example, to view metrics for the previous week, click the week filter and then click the arrow on the left side of the date.
View metrics for the current time period
To view metrics for the time period that includes the current interval, click Today.
When you download the data into a .csv file, Genesys Cloud exports data for the selected planning group or groups, date, and selected columns.
Click Export :
Select one of the following:
- To export the data for the current planning group or groups, select Export Current.
- To export the data for all planning groups in the business unit, select Export All Planning Groups.
Genesys Cloud saves the file to your Downloads folder.