Series: Intraday monitoring
Change intraday monitoring display options
In the Display Options dialog box, you can:
- Change the display interval
- Select the time format to display
- Configure minimum target percentages for answered, abandoned, and completed interactions
To change display options:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Intraday Monitoring.
- From the Business Unit list, located in the upper right corner, select the business unit.
- Select the date and planning group you want to view.
- In the upper right corner, click Display options . The Display Options dialog box opens.
- Under Display Interval, select to display information from one of the following intervals:
- 15 minutes (default)
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- From the Time Format list, choose to set the time format in:
- Duration (default)
- Use the up and down arrows to choose the digits of precision. Note: The default setting is 0; options include 0, 1, or 2.
- Use the up and down arrows to set the minimum target percent for answered interactions.
- Use the up and down arrows to set the maximum target percent for abandoned interactions.
- Use the up and down arrows to set the minimum target percent for completed interactions.
- Click OK.
PureCloud remembers the display settings you configure here.