View evaluations from the inbox
To view released evaluations as an agent:
- Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View permission
- Quality > Evaluation > Edit Agent Sign-off permission
- Quality > Evaluation > View permission
To view assigned evaluations as a quality evaluator:
- Quality > Evaluation > Edit or Quality > Evaluation > Edit Score permission
The inbox displays evaluations for both agents and quality evaluators. If you are an agent, released evaluations ready for you to review appear in your inbox. If you are an quality evaluator, interaction evaluations assigned to you appear in your inbox.
To view evaluations in the inbox, complete the following steps:
- Click Inbox.
- Click Evaluations .
- Click the title of the evaluation you want to view. The evaluation opens on the interaction’s detail page. From there, you can complete the evaluation or review evaluation as an agent.
In the inbox, evaluations that are ready for you to review have the title Review Evaluation and an icon representing the type of interaction related to the evaluation.
Evaluations that are ready for you to score have the title Score Evaluation and an icon with a star and representation the type of interaction related to the evaluation.