To view released evaluations as an agent, the following permissions are required:
- Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View
- Quality > Evaluation > Edit Agent Sign-off
- Quality > Evaluation > View
To view assigned evaluations as a quality evaluator, one of the following permissions is required:
- Quality > Evaluation > Edit or Quality > Evaluation > Edit Score
If your administrator granted you permission, you can quickly see if you received new evaluations and easily access the evaluations from the client.
If your inbox contains new evaluations, an orange burst appears on Menu , User Inbox , and Recent Evaluations in the client.
To access evaluations, follow these steps:
- Click Menu .
- Click User Inbox . Note: Not all tabs under User Inbox are available in all versions of the client or for all agents.
- If a list of evaluation notifications is not visible, click Recent Evaluations .
The client shows evaluations that are less than a month old. Evaluations that are more than a month old are still visible in the Quality administrator dashboard, Quality evaluator dashboard, and My Performance views overview in Genesys Cloud.
The evaluations are either released evaluations for agents to review or interaction evaluations for quality evaluators to score.
- Click an interaction. The evaluation opens in Genesys Cloud.
- Complete the evaluation. After you complete an evaluation in Genesys Cloud, the evaluation notification disappears in the client.
For more information about the integrations, see About the Genesys Cloud browser extensions, About Genesys Cloud Embeddable Framework, About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce, and About Genesys Cloud for Zendesk.